Me

Nicholas Tan Zhihong
31 october means presents~
15 years of dying will
Teck Whye Secondary
nickboy_tzh@hotmail.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sean
Ira
Lynn
Wany
Wilson
Xiaopang
Yunying

ARCHIVES

March 2009 April 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010

CREDITS

Layout Design: Kiriyuu
Image: Animepaper
Brushes: Swimchick, Celestial Star
Saturday, April 17, 2010

well... not quite a bad day for me =)
my family went out to watch the S.H.E concert so i'm alone with only
my big sis and jie fu
then i realised i didnt blog for a long time so i changed the blog song =) and now im doing some POA 10 yr series =)
hmm my wish and goal for now is to beat all my 4 genius sisters in MYE so they can't look down on me agn! >:D
and..
i will try to blog more nxt time sorry ^^
:D

alrights goin to dinner.

this video made my day... especially the interview with the vamp. that sucks brain juice ROFL =D. Every joke about 1 min so if u don like 1 of them skip a min or so
Enjoy ^^



back from dinner ==//
actually my day was fine :(
but when i went for dinner @ yew tee point with my da jie and jie fu...
sigh...
we went to the omoroshi thingie ( dunnoe spell correct or not )
its some kind of u noe put coin in and hook something up
i lost $6 cos the bear too heavy... sigh....
my jie and jiefu worse lost $30++ hahas ^^
then i wasted another $2 on buying the pearly bandung soy milk
taste like water with 1 petal of rose and goat milk o.0
sigh.. goin to continue my POA..

3:26 AM